08 February 2007

We'll Open Up A Restaurant In Santa Fe and Forget this Cold Bohemian Hell

No one is sailing in the NY harbor right now. Because it is so f'ing cold I can't stand it! I woke up yesterday morning with a ridiculous head cold. Grrrrreat! I think that my body finally caught up with me and said "fuck you! we're slowing down for a while." So, I'm low energy and reasonably intolerant of uncomfortable situations, such as extreme cold. I am warm and happy right now though waiting in Laguardia for my flight to Denver.

While in NYC, Brittany came down and we both stayed the night with Alison. I arrived around 1:30 after an enjoyable JetBlue flight with Alison's parents. Then, Britty and I bopped around the city. We ate some delicious thai food then headed up town to go to the Museum of Sex. Verrry interesting, look for pictures soon! We then bopped around times square for a while then went to Tom's restaurant, up by Columbia. If you know what I'm referring to you either know that it's the place of reference to Susan Vega's hit "Tom's Diner" or that it's where the Seinfeld cast regularily dines. Brittany fought the urge to order a "big salad". :-) It looks very different inside then where they were, but it was, none the less, enjoyable.

I've decided, after one night, that I don't really like being a nomad! I would have much preferred to have reached my final destination, but, I will get to see some pretty awesome stuff, so, I'll just deal!

Well, I guess we'll be boarding soon. Have I ever mentioned that I really don't like flying? Okay, just so you all know... :-)

Cheers,
C

No comments: