04 February 2007

"On the verge of Vom..."



When the Alpha Sigma Sigma's reunited in DC this past January, Anna was kind enough to get me stuck on saying "vom" instead of it's full name, "vomit".

So, I finished up work at Ferro friday. It was sad, I can't seem to bring myself to think that I may never see some of those people ever again. It all felt uncomfortably final. I'm going to keep in touch, though. Then, Jen arrived and we went to the Wagner for the going away party...Fox Run style. VERY enjoyable. I thank everyone, again. But, at that time, I didn't feel like I was going to vomit.

By saturday, I was pretty sure I was going to die. I've been feeling like I am going to either a) cry or b) vomit since that morning. I've had some tough goodbyes since then, and it's not getting any better. I'm constantly "on the verge of vom"...

Will it?

At the family gathering on Saturday, I asked the daughter of a family friend (Olivia, 7, fabulously cute) if she wanted to see where I was going. She did, so I showed her a world map and where I was headed. She looked me square in the face and said, "You're crazy." I promptly asked her if she really thought I was that crazy, and she gave me a toothy grin and a nod and affirmed: "YES!"

Maybe she's right.

Cheers,
C

1 comment:

annabjor said...

yay! thanks for the shout out! You are going to be great and have the time of your life! I need to find some money so that I can come see you!