08 March 2007

Mozzarella Sticks



These people do NOT have mozzarella sticks. What am I going to do!? Three years without Mozz sticks? I'll go batty. That's the real fat kid talking, here!

Anyway, Mom sent me a package with my work shoes and prescriptions in it, and there were a bunch of food stuffs in it. Cut right down on my shopping. She sent normal stuff, pop tarts, Doritos, home baked choco chip cookies. She did include a box of wheat thins, as well. Well, after I came back from a swim, I decided to pop open the Wheat thins and offer them to the room mates and myself as a snack. One or two of them took my offer, and I discovered something odd. None of them had ever had wheat thins. Nor a mozzarella stick. Where the hell am I, Mars? No Wheat thins? For some reason, I just couldn't get over this. I still can't.

Well, I'm out of ideas. And tired. All of this culture shock in one day. No mozz sticks.

No comments: